INFORMATION ON YOUR RELIGIOUS TRADITION
(This is important for us to locate the right people and information to help,
and important for you to be able to testify about in court, against hostile
questioners, if needed)
- What religious tradition do you follow?
- What do you call your tradition?
- How long have you followed this tradition?
- Have you consistently identified yourself as a practitioner of this tradition
to your family and friends? within the Pagan community? outside the Pagan
community? If not, why not?
- Briefly describe your general beliefs concerning Deity, its relationship to
the mundane world, life and death, and ethics.
- Do you adhere to the "respect all/harm none" philosophy?
- Briefly describe the practices followed in your tradition.
- Identify which books reflect your religious tradition.
- Describe any local, regional, and national affiliations.
- Identify leaders recognized in this tradition, if any (in so far as able,
given the confidentiality requirements)
Back to Intake Form Page
Back to ERAL Page