- An Saol Ceilteach
- Irish Gaelic resources, an E-zine, and lots of links to things Celtic.
- Doras: Directory of Irish Websites
- Search engine and directory of Irish and Irish-related websites.
- IRLNET database of Irish Network Resources
- Ireland index with lots of information. (previously Ireland Online Index)
- Ireland: Mega-Links Cultural Page
- An index site with many varied links and lovely graphics, partiicularly good on Celtic Christianity.
- Irish Abroad
- An aid for those people interested in anything Irish, from sports results and events back home, to a wide variety of categories of Irish happenings abroad.
- Irish Network Resources
- Ireland On-line's pointers to Irish WWW sites.
- Ireland Collection
- Ireland: The Internet Collection, links to various sources which contain information on Ireland.
- Irish Info Servers
- Links to Information services relating to Ireland, academic institutions, Irish commercial enteprises and servers providing general tourist and leisure info.
- Diane's Page about Ireland
- Extensive link collection on many an Irish topic.
- Irish Poetry Page
- The work of many Irish poets is represented here, along with links to Irish literature sites.
- Nua Dán (New Art)
- A site by some Irish multimedia artists, exploring the medium and offering a taste of their work.
- Irish Concertina Intensives
- Noel Hill teaches intensives for all levels of players in Western Massachusetts. Site includes good music links.
- Info on the show, bios, etc. plus one can order tickets, merchandise, tapes, etc.
- List of traditional Irish set dancing and ceili dancing events throughout Ireland.
History and Folklore
- Irish History, the story of the Irish Race
- From the Tuatha de Danaan to 1938.
- Irish Archaeology Home Page
- Index of Irish archaeological WWW sites.
- Irish Literature, mythology, folklore and drama
- A link page information literary and practical on Ireland.
- Old Ireland
- History, historical photos, proverbs and more.
- Paddy Net
- The Island section offers information on Ireland and its history. The Green Pages offer links to other resources.
- Social History of Ancient Ireland
- This site abridges and expands upon P.W. Joyce's 1906 book "A Smaller Social History of Ancient Ireland" with essays, links and more.
- Living History Ireland
- Bringing history to life through music drama and art, based in the County Tipperary of The Republic of Ireland.
Travelling in Ireland
- Bord Fáilte - Irish Tourist Board
- Offering information on events, bookings, etc., plus excerpts from their magazine, Ireland of the Welcomes.
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board
- Holiday planning with scenic and historic information for the tourist.
- Irish Tours
- Irish Festivals, Cruises, Tours of Ireland, Concert Listings and more. (Graphic intensive)
- DTour A Visitors Guide to Ireland for People with Disabilities
- This w site gives access information about Ireland, including accessible inspected accommodations, transport and facilities.
- Ireland Uncensored - All Things Irish
- Irish history, jobs in Ireland, great pubs, tracing your ancestors, interactive Irish language lessons, study abroad programs, poetry, music and tourist information.
- Hidden Ireland Tours
- Purveyors of unique, personalized tours to Ireland.
- Go Ireland.com
- An online company supporting many kinds of tourism, including genealogy tours to Ireland.
- Interactive Irish Lessons
- Lessons from Learning Irish by Mícheál ó Siadhail, along with audio clips. Also see Nancy Stenson's Workbook for beginners in Irish Gaelic to accompany ó Siadhail.
- Gaeltacht Chorca Dhuibhne/West Kerry Gaeltacht
- Irish Gaelic and English resources on the West Kerry Gaeltacht.
- Curia - Thesaurus Linguarum Hiberniae
- On-line searchable database archive of literary and historical materials in the various languages of early, medieval and modern Ireland.
- Radio TelefísÉireann (RTE) to Everywhere
- Irish Gaelic news as sound files on the web.
- Focal an Lae
- The Word of the Day in Irish by Dennis King. Provides back words from the Focal an Lae list and links to Gaelic resources.
- The Story of MacDatho's Pig
- Side-by-side Irish and English from an Emory class in Irish.
- Voyage of Bran
- This medieval Irish saga was translated into English from the Old Irish by Kuno Meyer in 1890. Available in English or Irish Gaelic with criticism.
- Literature and Verse
- Pointers to ancient Irish tales and sayings, literature and more.
- Celtic Bookshop Online
- New, Out-of-Print and rare book service in Limerick, Eire.
Other sites of Interest
- A commemoration of the Great Famine (Ireland 1845)
- Commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Great Potato Famine with poetry stories and songs, recipes, and historical and scientific information.
General Info |
San Francisco Bay Area |
Music & Art |
Artwork copyright 1994 Rowan Fairgrove
Back to Celtica Index Page
Back to Fairgrove Conjureworks