- Data Wales
- A well-rounded site featuring information on Wales - maps, travel, history, culture, technology and more.
- World Wide Wales
- Stories (from the Mabinogian and elsewhere) and bands and links to other Welsh sites.
- Royal National Eisteddfod of Wales
- Information on the 1997 National Eisteddfod, a festival celebrating Welsh language, art, culture and heritage.
- Wales: A Welsh Tour
- These pages would like to take you on a short tour of Wales, giving you the briefest introduction to the beautiful scenery, rich culture and ancient language that make Wales both unique and special.
- North Wales Internet
- A variety of resources for North Wales.
History and Folklore
- Wales: History and Culture
- A very extensive site on Welsh history, language and people.
- Castles of Wales
- Extensive information on 170 medieval castles of Wales and their builders with lots of photos. Incredible site!
- Basic history and guided tour of Cymru.
Travelling in Wales
- North Wales Internet Home Page
- Tourism, genealogy, upcoming events in North Wales, a gallery of lovely photos and more.
- Western Wales
- Touring western Wales, esp. historic towns and villages.
- Wales Tourist Board
- Places, events and attractions and what you need to know in booking a holiday in Wales
- Hay on Wye
- Okay, I admit it - visiting Hay is one of the treats for me in Wales - a town of booksellers! Every kind of book you can imagine is represented - bookshops of children's books, bookshops of war books, bookshops of antiquarian books. A most amazing (and beautiful) place!
- A Welsh course by Mark Nodine.
- Welsh-L Archive
- Database of Welsh-L messages.
- Cymdeithas Madog
- The Welsh Studies Institute of North America, Inc., is dedicated to helping North Americans learn, use and enjoy the Welsh language.
- Medieval Welsh poetry. Gwarnant has the texts of poems by the famous (and the obscure) from the earliest surviving works up to the fifteenth century, some with Engish translations.
- Directory of language resources for Welsh learners, including information on Welsh dictionaries
- Wales Direct
- A wide variety of Welsh gifts - jewelry, music, woolens, pottery and more.
- Bys a Bawd Books online
- A Welsh bookstore offering Welsh and Welsh interest books, music and videos.
General Info |
San Francisco Bay Area |
Music & Art |
Artwork copyright 1994 Rowan Fairgrove
Back to Celtica Index Page
Back to Fairgrove Conjureworks