Here are some links to areas of interest which I pursue. Keeping bookmarks
straight just got to be too much! Enjoy!
What's here - Bay Area, my studies:
Religion, Arts, Archaeology, Education, Celtica
political resources for activists - women,
gays and progressives in general (plus a look at the right) and a
smorgasbord of other interests - travel, science
fiction, needlework, food, shopping and more.
------U.S.Naval Astronomical Applications------
Where I live
- San Francisco Bay Area Resources
- Pages of Bay Area or California interest
My Areas of Study
- Multifaith & Religious
- Home pages and journals for many different religions.
- Various artistic expressions and musical sites on the Web.
- Past Studies
- Archaeology, Anthropology, History & Classics pointers.
- Resources for educators and parents, with emphasis on K-12, plus lots of cool subject specific sites.
- Celtic language, culture and other topics of interest.
- My Writings
- Articles, poetry and ritual that I have written over the years.
- Women's Resources
- Resources of interest to women.
- GLB Resources
- Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual resources.
- Progressive Resources
- Sites that are trying to change the world for the better - social justice, peace and more.
- Electoral Politics
- Resources for the US and California politics.
- Environmental Resources
- Global and local environmental action sites.
- Right Resources
- Anti-progressive resources - right wing, fundamentalist Christian, white supremacist and more.
Reference and Net Resources
- Finding Aids
- Databases, Indexes and other Guides to the Web.
- Publishing on the WWW
- Guides to HTML and other aids to WWW publishing including icons, backgrounds, etc.
- Electronic Books and Other Electronic Texts
- Pointers to and archives of electronic texts.
- Electronic Journals & Media
- Publishers, Magazines and Media providers available on the Web.
- Library resources
- Of interest to librarians - including library vendors and library projects.
- Library Catalogs and other reference resources such as dictionaries and ready reference works.
- Information on the Internet in general - FAQs, statistics, etc.
- Resources for Macintosh users. I've begun to add Newton links, too.
- Intellectual Property
- Information on US patents, copyrights and intellectual property issues.
Other Areas of Interest
- My family trees and links to genealogy resources.
- Fortune telling
- See the future through electronic fortune telling.
- Health Issues
- Women's Health, Disability, AIDS, Hospice and grieving resources.
- Resources for Nonprofits
- Links to helpful pages for managing nonprofits, fundraising and more.
- Home Pages of my Friends
- Home pages related to my favorite newsgroup and pages of my friends.
- Job resources
- Career resources for librarians and others.
- Needle Arts
- Costuming, stitchery and sewing resources - bellydance and historical costuming, needlepoint, cross-stitch, quilting.
- Rowan's Icons & Bars
- Celtic knotwork bars and buttons for use on web sites. Small collection of Celtic artwork.
- Recipes and Food
- Cookbooks, recipe archives and sites devoted to particular food or drinks.
- Science Fiction
- Archives and Pointers to Science Fiction and Fantasy pages.
- Travel & Tourism resources.
- Places to shop
- Commercial locations on the Web.
- This page is meant for adults - sex activists, merchants and erotica pointers.
- Other things I think are cool - space, gardening, pets, tattoos and more.
Back to Fairgrove Conjureworks